- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials or links (internal or external) found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials or links on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator may or may not be acknowledged on the website. You are bound to notify us of any such matters that are directly or indirectly concerning to you or any entities you are related to.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s) or the organizations that own them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the actions and privacy policies of third-party websites. These third parties use of your information will be based on their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties, which operate pursuant to their respective privacy policies. The information collected and generated by third parties may be processed and stored by the third parties and will be subject to their respective privacy policies (which we do not control and for which we are not responsible). We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or the information they may collect.
- By accessing or using such third-party websites, you expressly agree to free us, our owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, principals and licensors from and against any claims or damages, or any actions or obligations resulting from your access or use of such third-party websites.
- In regard to Internet usage, cookies are pieces of data assigned by a Web server to the browser on a specific PC. Cookies help websites recognize return visitors, and cannot be read by a web site other than the one that set the cookie. When someone returns to a website he or she has visited before, the person's browser gives this data back to the server.
- Users have the option to set their browsers to notify them before receiving a cookie, which allows them to decide whether or not to accept it. In addition, browsers can also be set to turn off cookies entirely. Turning cookies off will prevent access to these areas of our website. Cookies are not required to access other areas of this web site.